Thursday, December 15, 2011

Free Fries Friday!!

Tomorrow will be a memorable day in fast food history! No, McDonald's isn't giving away Justin Bieber perfume in their happy meals (wouldn't that be awesome?), but almost as good. Burger King is giving away their "improved" fries and they want everyone to try them!! They claim that their new fries are thicker and less salty. Which is actually a bad thing for me. I love my fries extra salty. BK also claims that the fries have reduced sodium and that there is a new batter that makes them extra crispy. I'll be there tomorrow to try these fries and see if they are really "improved." Look for my review tomorrow.


There is no purchase necessary, so get yours tomorrow and tell me what you think. If you don't like the fries, always remember they have really good onion rings!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the alert of the free fries. We may have to take a trip to BK tomorrow--do you think they still give away the crowns? Jack will be excited :) -Aunt K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm anxiously awaiting your review. How about the ultimate lunch that would definitely be a 5/5 on price: 2 J-I-T-B tacos and 1 order of free BK fries all for a grand total of 99 cents? Hopefully the fries will be a good as the tacos! Love you, Grandma

    ReplyDelete