Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

Happy Halloween everyone! Halloween is my favorite night of the year and I hope all of you had as much fun as I did! I dressed up as Cookie Monster. Don't try to make me sing the song. I refuse to remember it. My favorite part of Halloween is all of the candy! I have a tradition with a friend, and every year after trick-or-treating we put our candy into a pile we call "the candy mountain." Here are all of my favorites from the mountain...

Take 5 Bars: They have 5 layers of pretzels, peanut butter, caramel, milk chocolate and peanuts. The pretzels are lined up in a row so you get some crunch in each bite.
Twix Bars: caramel and crunchy cookie dipped in milk chocolate. You always get two in a pack!

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups: Peanut butter dipped in milk chocolate. Out of all of the Halloween candies, these are the ones all parents like the most. My mom kept asking for these but I just couldn't part with any. My sister didn't mind. She only wanted "round things that taste good." She means bottle caps.


Whoppers: malted milk balls. Whenever I am sick my grandpa buys these for me and calls them "medicine." Whoppers give me good memories.

Butterfinger: crispy thin wafers, peanut butter dipped in chocolate. These flaky, crunchy delights are fun to eat and melt in my mouth.

Thankfully, I got lots of my favorites this year. I have an open message to people who hand out healthy Halloween treats like dried fruit and granola bars: kids don't want that!!! Halloween is about the candy! I would LOVE to know all of your favorite halloween candies so leave a comment on my blog!

3 comments:

  1. Take 5 bar? Never heard of it. It looks AWESOME! Outstanding post. I will have to eat each one of the candy bars your reviewed, you know, to double check your analysis :)

    - UnKl D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily,
    Glad the "medicine" is working!
    Love you,
    Grandma & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, basically, I can have all your Twizzlers? Thanks!

    -Dad

    ReplyDelete