Friday, June 24, 2011

Cefiore is Italian, just like me!


I am Italian, and I like most things Italian. For instance, my daddy, pasta, pizza, big hair, sequins, and dresses. And now I can add cefiore to my list!

Today I went to cefiore Italian Frozen Yogurt in downtown Kirkland.

On decor of restaurant, I give it a 4. When I walked in, I instantly felt happy! It is very colorful, with orange, yellow, red and white. It is modern and it has a lot of convenient seating. The one annoying thing was that the table tops twirled, which at first was cool. But then it started getting annoying when I wanted to eat.

On friendliness of staff towards kids, I also give it a 4. Everybody smiled and they were very patient when I was choosing my toppings. They paid attention to me and listened to what I was saying. They seemed happy to be there and said "goodbye" and "have a nice day" when I left.

On service speed, I give it a 5. They served as I was talking and I had my yogurt as soon as I finished ordering.




For taste of food, I give it a 4. I ordered a regular sized "snow ice," which is shaved ice, sweetened condensed milk, 3 toppings, and chocolate yogurt. The toppings I chose were granola, m and m's, and gummi bears. The soft serve yogurt was very creamy, but it tasted more like ice cream than yogurt. The creamy yogurt and the crunchy ice made for an excellent texture! They also had a good topping selection. The bad things are that there was too much ice and not enough yogurt. Also, by the time I ate the yogurt the shaved ice on the bottom was melted.

For appearance of food, I give it a 3. They put the yogurt on top so it covered up the toppings and the shaved ice. The cup was so deep that I could only see the yogurt.

The price is a 4. My regular sized snow ice with 3 toppings was $4.95. It was enough for both me and my friend. It's good for kids because kids 12 and under get 2 free toppings Mon-Thurs 3pm-5pm (sad for us because we went on a Friday).

The final score is 24/30. I consider that good! Part of being Italian is being fancy. Cefiore is fancy, just like me:)

Cefiore on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment