Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Emily's Frozen Yogurt Eat of the Week!!!

Congratulations Ben & Jerry's for winning the elite award of "Emily's Eat of the Week!" After tasting lots of frozen yogurt, I can say with complete confidence that if you are a kid, Ben & Jerry's is the place for you. TCBY only lost by one point, so TCBY should be another place to try this summer. I now know that I love all frozen yogurt - tart and sweet, hard and soft. I want to give a shout out to everyone who loves frozen yogurt too:)

I am taking the rest of the week off from blogging to go to L.A. and meet Nick Jonas!!!!! While I am there, I am hoping to go to the must-try fro yo place, Pinkberry. You can expect a review next week.


Follow me next week as I move on from fro yo and enter the world of pizza. Be prepared, I like pineapple on my pizza. Don't judge.

2 comments:

  1. So good to know Ben and Jerry's is the best since it's in my town! BTW, who is Nick Jonas? Plus humor me and fill me in?? :)

    Hugs, Melissa D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog post! Love the format and all the detail. I have not tried Ben and Jerry's froyo but will be sure to try it when we get back (and I will tell them who recommended it!) We are chillin in Ojai where I am sampling frozen whipped mochas :)

    I can't wait for chicken fried steak week!

    ReplyDelete