Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Time of My Life

I just got back from Los Angeles, and I had the time of my life! I DID get to meet Nick Jonas and even went to his concert. Meeting him was actually awkward because I didn't know what to say. When I was in the hotel lobby waiting to meet Nick J, I saw Ce Ce from Shake It Up. Meeting her was NOT awkward! She was very nice and happy to take pictures.


I also met the cast of The Glee Project. They were friendly and acted just like normal everyday people. You should watch the show if you haven't seen it. I think Sam won for sure because he stands out with his own personality and style. Also, if you pull one of his dread locks without his looking, he can tell which one it is even though all of the locks are different. Creepy! Check it out...

I had an amazing opportunity to see a real movie being filmed and I ate lunch with the cast. I met Joy Bryant from Parenthood and she was very easy to talk to. My trip was sure a star studded adventure!

I also DID get to try Pinkberry and ate there 6 times!
There was a line there every day because it is so good. It is creamy and fresh, and they have a lot of unique flavors like salted caramel (which wasn't very good) and watermelon. My favorite is pomegranate yogurt with chocolate bits and brownie bites. Here is a picture of pomegranate with brownie bites and watermelon - it was so appetizing I couldn't hold back before the picture...
If you are ever close by to a pinkberry, stop there for a taste. The coolest thing is that they have "mini" size for kids which is perfect.

Check back tomorrow to read the first pizza review!

Pinkberry on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment