Monday, July 18, 2011

Why sushi week was ALMOST cancelled

Two days ago I ALMOST cancelled sushi week and decided to never eat fish again. I was on a trip with my family and we were fishing on a dock. There was a guy fishing next to us who actually caught a shark. Not just a small shark, but a 3.5 foot dogfish shark that looked like this:


When he pulled this monster out of the water I was really scared and started to cry. What if it went out of control and tried to hurt me? The guy who caught it was not scared at all! He was hollering and laughing like he was king of the dock. He took the hook out of it's mouth and put it down to flop around. He put a knee on it's back, and with his large tattooed fist out of nowhere, punched the dogfish in the back of the head to break the vertebrae in it's neck and kill it. It was very dramatic! By then I was bawling and had to walk away. It was right then and there that I decided to never eat fish again.

But then....the next day...I had the best fish and chips ever and decided that sushi week is back on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment