Monday, August 15, 2011

I am Back!

I am back from Arizona and the San Juan Islands and I am ready to get back on track with tasting the eastside's best! I had a blast in Arizona. I visited my family and I realized how grateful I am to have such a wonderful family who love me so much. I didn't want to leave Arizona but a few days later we went on a boating trip to Coupeville, Roche Harbor and Friday Harbor (all of those places are in the San Juan islands) and I also made fun family memories there. First, we went to Friday Harbor where a pirate fest was going on and everybody in the marina was dressed in pirate clothes! Second, we went beach combing and saw a family friend. We went sailing on her sailboat to a private island where we roasted marshmallows and had a great time. The next day we went to Coupeville where a HUGE street fair was going on and every tent was selling junk and random junk too. One tent was selling strollers, tents, infant carriers and bandanas all for dogs!!!! It was crazy!!! Right by the tent was a poodle totally dyed PURPLE! It was the ugliest thing I had ever seen! Finally, we went to Roche Harbor, but we just went there to pick up a cab. I ate so much junk food over the past few weeks that I am switching this week from lasagna to fruit smoothies. Follow me today to find out my opinions on the first fruit smoothie place! 

No comments:

Post a Comment