Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nourish Your Body, Not Your Taste Buds!

Today I went to Emerald City Smoothie in a Bellevue gas station? Um...okay?

.
On decor of restaurant, I give it a 1. Hello, it's in a gas station! They have their own little space that almost takes up a quarter of the gas station for their shop. The furniture is metal like for a backyard. They have a little area next to the shop that sells protein bars, powder and ostrich jerky? Other shops may look better, and they are all over Seattle and the eastside. This one is in a gas station.

On friendliness of staff towards kids, I give it a 3. The woman working didn't really interact with me that much. She just did her own thing. When I asked her a question she answered me politely. Other than that, she did not talk to me.

On service speed, I give it a 4. It was really quick and she blended my smoothie on the spot.


On taste of food, I give it a 3. I got a mango mania with raspberries. It was a very thick smoothie. They added protein powder to my smoothie and I could really taste it. It tasted very healthy and by that, I mean not good. They made it with fresh fruit and you could really tell that there was no sugar added. It was a little bitter. The Emerald City smoothie is the exact opposite of a milk shake! Emerald City Smoothie is really healthy. Check out all of the healthy smoothies...


On appearance of food, I give it a 3. It looks more like a big mush of fruit...


You can tell that it is it's natural color. No artificial colors added!

On price, I give it a 4. They have a kids menu where every smoothie is 16 oz. and costs $3.95 each...


Emerald City Smoothie earned a final score of 18/30. It is more for adults and adults who like to be fit and work out. You can tell because their motto is "nourish your body." All of the people who I saw getting a smoothie were in workout clothes. I saw a TV show called My Strange Addiction and a guy there was addicted to spinning and personally I think he should come to Emerald City Smoothie!

Emerald City Smoothie on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment