Monday, August 1, 2011

Portland was Awesome!

 I'm back from Portland and I had the best time ever!!! My fashion design camp was amazing. I designed my own clothes (street style and evening), made them, and wore them while I walked down this runway...

I totally rocked it. I was the first person who went out in the show and Tony Dimitri (famous fashion designer) was at the end of the runway taking pictures of me. There was a professional makeup artist who did my makeup and a professional hair stylist who did my hair. 

While I was in Portland I also went to a very cool, very kid friendly breakfast place called Slappy Cakes where you make your own pancakes at the table ...


If you visit Portland, and if you are a kid, this is where you want to be. You can choose from 5 different batters and lots of toppings like chocolate chips and even bacon! They serve the batter in those squeeze bottles so you can make any shape pancake you want. I made the letter E! I love this place.


Slappy Cakes on Urbanspoon

1 comment: