Friday, August 19, 2011

Pros and Cons

Today I went to the cafe in the Pro Sports Club in Bellevue. Even if you are not a member of the club, you can still eat at the bistro. The Pro Club is very kid friendly and I recommend it for all families.

On decor of restaurant, I give it a 4. It is suprisingly fancy for a little cafe. It is dim lit so if it is night time it would  probably be a little hard to see what you are eating. They have dark wooden tables and comfy padded chairs. They also have a bar with stools overlooking the parking lot. The place is also a snack bar with things from fruit leathers to bageldogs. There are two TV's, one is playing channel 4 news and the other is playing sports. There is a clear glass area where you can watch the staff make your smoothies.
Check it out...


On friendliness of staff towards kids, I give it a 4. When I walked into the cafe they greeted me very nicely and politely. Also, when I ordered my smoothie they smiled at me when I was talking to them. When they were making my smoothie they asked me what my name was and how old I was.

On service speed, I give it a 3. It took about 5-8 minutes to get my smoothie.


On taste of food, I give it a 3. I got a Rambuncious Raspberry smoothie. It's made with fresh fruit and it is very healthy for you, it also tasted healthy. It is full of protein. You can feel and taste the raspberry seeds in the smoothie and it was served a little warm and liquidy (not good). It was very sweet and tangy but there was nothing special about the smoothie.


On appearance of food, I give it a 3. It was a thin textured smoothie. It was a pretty hot pink color but it looked a little artificial even though it wasn't. Since the cup is clear you can see everything and you could see the raspberry seeds in the smoothie. Don't leave a half full smoothie on the table because after awhile it will start to separate!

On price, I give it a 2. It was really expensive. They only had 2 sizes, for a 16 oz it was $5.95 and for a 20 oz it was $6.65.

For a totaling score of 19/30. Sometimes when you want something healthy, things just are not what you want them to be. If you are at the Pro Club, you should get a smoothie. It won't be the best ever but it won't be the worst. For sure it will be healthy!

The Pro Sports Club - Bistro on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment