Thursday, August 18, 2011

Jumping For Jamba!

Today I went to Jamba Juice in Redmond and I am jumping for joy!

On decor of restaurant, I give it a 4. It was very colorful with pinks, greens and yellow.  There were peach wooden tables and chairs and there was also a peach bar with stools looking out to the parking lot and street. They also have a clear glass area where you can watch the people make your smoothies.  If you are hungry for a real meal than they have a refrigerator with salads, sandwiches, fruit and just snacks in it.

On friendliness of staff towards kids, I give it a 5! My sister accidentally spilled her smoothie all over herself, the counter and the floor. The staff ran and brought a mop right away and started to clean it up. They gave her a fresh new smoothie without even asking for it. They also gave her a large just to make her feel better. The staff greeted us when we walked in and they all have exclamation marks at the of their name tags to make the names seem happy:)

On service speed, it give a 4. We waited about 3 minutes for our smoothies and they all came out one at a time.


On taste of food, I give it a 5!!! I got a Razzmatazz smoothie (orange sherbet, raspberries, bananas, oranges). You could really taste the fresh and tangy fruit in it and you could tell that the juice was fresh squeezed. My mom got one that was ALL veggies (yuck) and my mom thought it tasted great. I thought that it tasted like seaweed. Check it out...


Yuck! They give you fat straws so you can really inhale the awesomeness of Jamba Juice. They are very sweet so that means that they are the total opposite of Emerald City Smoothie. I think Jamba Juice proves that healthy things don't have to taste bad. These are very healthy for you and they taste great! They have a full serving of fruit in each smoothie.

On appearance of food, I give it a 4. The Razzmatazz had a very bright hot pink color and I thought it looked really pretty. Recalling that pink is my favorite color of course. The color didn't look artificial at all. It was not too thick, not too thin. It was a just right texture.

On price, I give it a 4. All 16 oz smoothies are $3.65. The smallest size was 16 oz.

For a great totaling score of 26/30! If my family was on My Strange Addiction we would all be addicted to Jamba Juice!!! My mom likes me to eat healthy food and I want to eat what's yummy so it is a win win for everyone! I definitely recommend Jamba Juice for families everywhere. They have locations all over town so find the nearest one near you.






Jamba Juice on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment