Monday, August 22, 2011

No Fruits In Froots

Today I went to Froots, in Evergreen Medical Plaza? In Kirkland.

On decor of restaurant, I give it a 3. It was very colorful with lime green, oranges, yellows and their logo color....red. Froots just isn't a smoothie place, it is half cafe too. They have pretty decent food like wraps, sandwiches, soups, salads and burgers. There also is a little place where you can watch the server make your smoothies...


If you need a boost of coffee, half of the shop is Froots and the other half is Tully's Coffee. If it is very crouded, never fear. There are lots of tables and chairs to sit at!


On friendliness of staff towards kids, I give it a 2. There was only one lady working there, and she was the first in Eating With Emily history to confront me in a snotty way about taking pictures. Other than that, she mumbled her words so I couldn't really hear her and she spoke very quietly. I think that girl has some improvements to make.

On service speed, I give it a 5. She was very, very fast. I was astounded! I didn't even know that she was making the smoothies and before I knew it I heard "Emily your order is up." Mine and my sister's smoothies both came out at the same time.



On taste of food, I give it a 5! I got an Oreo Madness smoothie (Oreos, fat free milk, fat free yogurt). It was the best because it tasted nothing like a smoothie and tasted like a great old school Oreo milk shake. It was creamy and rich and you got little clumps of Oreo in each sip! Writing this is making my mouth water! Every sip was like taking a bite of an Oreo! There is nothing much to say but yum! They don't just have smoothies like this, they also have very healthy fruit smoothies and they have Red Bull smoothies for all of the adults who need some extra energy.

On appearance of food, I give it a 3. They put the smoothie in a clear generic cup with no logo on it. It just looked like a normal Costco cup and you know what?...it probably was!!! The straws were way too tall, so while I was trying to take a sip I realized that it was helping me with my posture! You could see the Oreos in the smoothie and it looked fresh and just made. It was hard to hold myself back from drinking it while I was taking the picture!

On price, I give it a 4. For a 16 oz. it is $3.99 but they also take Prime cards so that would lower the price 20%.

Froots earned a total score of 22/30. Froots is in the Evergreen Medical Plaza which is sort of weird. If you are in the hospital to get your tonsils taken out, then I think Froots just may be right for you!

Froots on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment